Hi!!!

Ahemm... Hi guys.. here I am with a new blog of mine. I had a slightly dysfuntional homepage that was as primitive as stone age and hence fittingly outdated. This is my feeble attempt to engage myself a bit more. Hopefully in future I will be able to drain my thoughts here, capture few memories here and there and of course, to kill time (I seem to have a whole lot of it pretty underutilized).

Nothing special has inspired me to start this one, other than long hours of uninspiring boredom and an onslaught of pointless thoughts in due course. Just as some wise man put it, great thoughts are not to be left alone. I mentioned resolve somewhere, because this blog has been part of my resolution for so long, but postponed indiscreetly by consistently fresh bouts of laziness. I am an expert procrastinator and proudly so. After countless battles with my laziness and creative slumps I have put together this first post of the blog and God only knows when the next one will come up.

I am a simple guy who forms an uninteresting tiny miniscular microscopic dot of the unimaginable infinity of creation just as Douglas Adams rightly put forth. I like music, mostly every kind but specifically only those I like. I like sports as long as I am at a safe distance from it, well settled at the comfort of my house, with popcorn and other ancillaries. Patience permitting I watch few films now and then. I do some work at office but mostly pretend so. Further attempts to describe myself any further is only demoralizing since it highlights how futile the whole exercise is.

I thank Blogger.com for giving me this wonderful chance to write some nonsense. I also thank my friends and relatives for their continued tolerance. I thank my mom and dad for things that are beyond grasp of any language.I also thank God for providing me with a partly functioning brain which conjures up most of these nonsense.

Comments

karthika said…
Very nice casual and humorous style of writing. Looking forward to read more posts from you ,thamizh.
karthika said…
I must mention thamizh, you read ONE BOOK and keep quoting the book everywhere. Seems like you nearly swallow the book by heart.

Just imagine if, you were an avid reader. You'd be making literary references everywhere!

Doughlas Adams will be very grateful , if he knew about the mention in your blog, right from "total perspective vortex" to those random quotes of his.

I presume, total perspective vortex is, "I am a simple guy who forms an uninterestingly tiny miniscular microscopic dot of the unimagitable infinity of creation just as Douglas Adams rightly put forth."...
Tamizh said…
hehe.. thanks for your comments Kar. As you can see, even i am not regular to my blog. Sorry for the late response.

Yah, proly you are right.. there are way too many ppl asking me what is TPV. Probably i should write a post to explain that.
Prasad said…
Ethana thadava da blog aarambipa :D.. edhavudhu ezhuthi thola :D. I know bloody hell that you are a fan of D.Adams and ARR; say something new for 'everyone' to read :D.

Regards,
Prasad.
Prasad said…
Er.. that should have been 'bloody well' in the above comment, although its not much of a difference ;)
Locas Writings said…
LMAO!!! you're soo FUNNY!!!
Tamizh said…
Prasad,

What do you mean by something new? :P

Give me some ideas, I will write :D

Popular posts from this blog

Musings on the opening credits of Westworld

Trip to Thailand